These are so easy and delicious! I found this recipe on Pinterest from a blog. And here it is!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 Box yellow cake mix
1 Small box instant vanilla pudding (3.5 oz)
1/4 Cup water
3/4 Cup canola oil (can use vegetable oil)
1 Cup chocolate chips or M&M’s (plus an additional 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top if you want)
Sprinkles of choice (optional)
And here’s how I opted to cook today…recipe open on one side of the screen, and The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure going on the other side of the screen…
Okay, now let’s get cookin’!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine cake mix, pudding, water, oil, and egg in a large bowl.
3. Add chocolate chips or M&M’s
4. Add sprinkles. I used Valentine’s Day sprinkles!
5. Spray a 9×13 baking dish/cake pan with nonstick cooking spray
6. Pour the THICK batter into the baking dish/cake pan (here is where I put extra chocolate chips on top)
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
8. Let cool for about 20-30 minutes
9. Slice and enjoy!
I hope you make these and let me know how yours turn out! Happy baking!