I spend the weekend in Cache Valley with my roommates Becca and Jenna! I went to Jenna’s on Saturday and spent the night. Then I went to Becca’s on Sunday. We went to church and then had a family dinner, it was so good! And it was her grandma’s 85th birthday! She’s such a cute lady!
For Easter, I made these cute cupcakes!!!
Here’s a close up:
I got the idea from http://www.easycupcakes.com
There’s so many cute ideas on there!
Wanna make ’em?
Here’s what you need:
chow mein noodles
candy eggs (the recipe said Robin Eggs, but I couldn’t find any, so I used the most delicious mini Cadbury eggs!)
And then here’s what you do:
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
3. Spray the liners with nonstick cooking spray
4. Cook the cupcakes like it says to on the box
5. Let them cool
6. Frost a cupcake
7. Arrange the chow mein noodles to form a nest
8. Put three eggs of varying colors into the next
9. Do the same thing with the rest of the cupcakes
10. Spread joy by sharing your cute cupcakes.